Tree Trimming Services
A healthy garden is a well maintained one and this includes the maintenance of your large trees. To keep them in top form, Lumber Jack Tree Felling offers a tree trimming and cutting service that not only promotes healthy growth in your gentle giants, but also ensures that your yard is a safe area to spend time in.
Why do you need a tree trimming service?
- New Growth. The major reason we trim trees and bushes, is to remove diseased and ailing branches. This promotes healthy new growth, leading to fewer branches that can break off or rub against each other.
- Symmetry. The shape of any mature tree should be fairly symmetrical. This is not only for aesthetic value. There is also the danger that a lopsided tree could collapse. Moreover, keeping a tree proportioned prevents the outcrop of crossed branches.
- Falling timber. Trimming dead branches timeously prevents breakage, which leads to falling. Even a small branch can cause significant damage to your property or yourself, if it falls from a certain height. Obviously the bigger the branch, the bigger the damage. So, it’s always a good idea to watch for broken branches.
- Sunlight. Trimming tree branches thins out a tree with a thick canopy, which allows the other branches to receive more light and airflow. It also reduces weight on the lower limbs. Accordingly, this leads to a happier and healthier looking tree.
- Emergency tree cutting. With a large splintered tree branch leaning over the roof of your home, you need an emergency back up. Consequently, Lumber Jack emergency tree cutting provides 24/7 service for any falling hazard.
- Crossed and split branches. Crossed and splitting branches can severely stress a tree. You need to encourage the tree to develop a strong structure, in order to reduce the likelihood of damage during inclement weather.
- Specialized tree trimming tools. You cannot trim all mature trees with the typical tools you normally have on hand. Very tall, very old and very large trees need specialized tree trimming tools to care for them effectively. Trimming high pine trees, for example, requires gear dedicated to working at heights. The same is true of palm tree trimming. Most home owners do not have the means to reach the dead leaves that form the “skirt” of a 40 meter palm.
- Obstacle Trimming. Trees located near power lines or other hazardous obstacles need the attention of a professional tree trimming service. Not only do they have the necessary skills and equipment to access difficult to reach areas, but they are able to safely remove all tree trimmings.
Tree trimming is a science, not just an art. A tree trimming service knows when and where to trim each type of tree or bush to achieve the desired results.
Lumber jack tree Felling can take care of all your garden trimming and cutting needs. Furthermore, we provide a tree trimming removal service, so as to leave your landscape immaculate and clutter free.
If you need affordable tree trimming service, contact Lumber Jack Tree Felling now.
Our Other Tree Services Include:
Our Service Areas
Lumber Jack Tree Felling services the following areas:
Randburg Including: Albertville, Berario, Blackheath, Blairgowrie, Bloubosrand, Bordeaux, Boskruin, Bosmont, Craighall, Cresta, Darrenwood, Emmarentia, Fairland, Farmall, Ferndale, Fontainebleau, Malanshof, Greenside, Greymont, Johannesburg North, Bromhof, Randpark Ridge, Jukskei Park, Linden, Montgomery Park, North Riding, Northcliff, Sonneglans, Northwold, Kensington, Olivedale, President Ridge, Randburg , Randpark, Robin Hills, Robindale, Sharonlea and Sundowner.
Sandton: Atholl, Douglasdale, Benmore Gardens, Hurlingham, Beverley, Broadacres, Bryanston, Buccleuch, Cedar Lakes, Fernbrook Estate, Fourways, Fourways Gardens, Gallo Manor, Sandown, Sandhurst, Hyde Park, Illovo, Inanda, Kelvin, Khyber Rock, Linbro Park, Lonehill, Marlboro Gardens, Morningside, Norscot, Parkmore, Paulshof, Rivonia, Rosebank, , Sandton, Strathavon, Sunninghill, Wendywood, Woodmead