Garden refuse removal
Garden Refuse Removal
Garden Refuse Removal
Do you need garden refuse removal in Randburg?
We are all familiar with, and would like to adhere to, the “go green” slogan. This includes turning your garden waste into organic compost. Unfortunately, not everyone has the space or the time to practice this effectively.
Consequently, the best way to dispose of your garden refuse is to contact Lumber Jack Tree Felling.
Lumber Jack Tree Felling is your local specialist for garden refuse removal or yard waste removal in the Randburg & Sandton areas. Contact us today for a free, no obligation estimate for garden refuse removal.
Why you need a garden refuse removal service
- A Combination of Cuttings. Tree cuttings, hedge trimmings and cut grass contribute to form an inordinate amount of garden refuse. Moreover, this tends to accumulate in your yard, as most municipalities either don’t remove garden waste, or will only allow a bag or two.
- A Waste of Space. Furthermore, some of the rubble might be too large to dispose of on your own. We don’t all own vehicles with a load capacity that can accommodate something akin to a large tree stump. It is more cost effective to retain a garden waste removal service, than umpteen trips to the dump.
- A Hazardous Heap. Garden clearance is not only a practical necessity; it is also a hygienic one. That heap of garden rubble you amassed in your back yard is also a health risk. A variety of creeping critters, including snakes, termites and mice adore rubbish heaps and will happily breed there. Chances are, your pets sniff around this area and your children play near it. Do you really want to store this hazard on your property?
- No Joking with Junk. If you are the unlucky hoarder of a sizable amount of junk and rubble, it can be more cost effective to retain a professional junk removal service. Not only will it save on fuel and wear and tear on the car you drive up and down the landfill, but they will also provide the labour that loads all that rubbish.
- How Green is my Garden. Waste removal companies invariably dispose of waste in an environmentally friendly way. They utilize established sites, where legal dumping of various categories of refuse are sorted and recycled.
In a nutshell; a rubbish disposal service like Lumber Jack Tree Felling will save you money, save you time and definitely save you labour.
Allow us to remove your rubble at a reasonable cost and restore your landscape to the pristine site you want it to be.
Quick tree cleanup and clearing after a storm.
If you are looking for a skilled and responsive storm cleanup (for trees) company in Randburg, Lumber Jack tree Felling is here to help.
We will examine your property to see the extent of damage and our team will start work immediately. Additionally, we could provide recommendations on tree care services that will keep your trees healthy and maintained after a storm.
Contact us today and we can take care of all of your garden refuse removal or tree storm cleanup needs.
Our Other Tree Services Include:
Our Service Areas
Lumber Jack Tree Felling services the following areas:
Randburg: Albertville, Berario, Blackheath, Blairgowrie, Bloubosrand, Bordeaux, Boskruin, Bosmont, Craighall, Craighall Park, Cresta, Darrenwood, Emmarentia, Newlands, Fairland, Farmall, Ferndale, Fontainebleau, Malanshof, Franklin Roosevelt Park, Greenside, Greymont, Johannesburg North, Bromhof, Randpark Ridge, Jukskei Park, Kelland, Linden, Maroeladal, Montgomery Park, Moret, Noordhang, North Riding, North Riding, Northcliff, Sonneglans, Northwold, Kensington, Olivedale, President Ridge, Randburg , Randpark, Robin Hills, Robindale, Sharonlea, Sundowner, Victory Park, Windsor East, Windsor West
Sandton: Atholl, Douglasdale, Atholl Gardens, Benmore Gardens, Hurlingham, Hurlingham Manor, Beverley, Broadacres, Bryanston, Buccleuch, Cedar Creek, The Gardens, Cedar Lakes, Craigavon Edenburg, Fernbrook Estate, Fourways, Fourways Gardens, Gallo Manor, Sandown, Sandhurst Hyde Park, Illovo, Inanda, Kelvin, Khyber Rock, Linbro Park, Lonehill, Lyme Park, Magaliessig, Marlboro Gardens, Morningside, Norscot, Parkmore, Paulshof, Rivonia, Petervale, Pineslopes, River Club, Rosebank, , Sandton, Strathavon, Sunninghill, Wendywood, Woodmead, Wynberg